Car Presentation to Recipients Set for August 15 in Taylors, SC
GREENVILLE, SC (August 9, 2023) – On August 15, two deserving Greenville-area women will experience a life-changing event – the presentation of two vehicles to provide them independence and the ability to work and take care of their families – thanks to a special National Auto Body Council Recycled Rides® gifting presented by Pinnacle Financial Partners, along with car donor Allstate, repair partner Caliber Collision, whose teammates volunteered their time and talent to refurbish the vehicles.
The presentation will be held at Caliber Collision in Taylors, SC.
NABC Recycled Rides® program, along with:
- Allstate which provided a 2018 Subaru Outback and 2022 Honda Civic.
- Caliber Collision, whose technicians donated their time and skills to refurbish the vehicles
- Pinnacle Financial Partners, which sponsored the event and worked with its charity partners The Dream Center of Pickens County and Greer Relief to select the deserving recipients
NABC® and its members will present two vehicles to deserving individuals, including:
- Amanda Stewart, who has consistently exhibited an unwavering determination to improve her circumstances, and it is evident that she possesses a strong work ethic and an admirable resilience to provide the best life for herself and her children. One aspect of Amanda’s life that has posed a significant challenge for her is reliable transportation. She had a car that she was borrowing from a roommate, but that is not going to be available much longer. Gifting Amanda a car is a transformative gesture that will significantly enhance her and her children’s quality of life and open new doors of opportunity.
- Shauna Jones, who received a 2022 Honda Civic, works two jobs. She relies on coworkers to get her to and from her jobs, which limits when she can work and therefore how much income she makes. In her pursuit of stability, she turned to Greer Relief, where they offered her essential rental assistance. Nevertheless, the challenges persisted, as she had to rely on costly transportation options to get to work, hindering her ability to save money for a new vehicle. Despite the continuous setbacks, she demonstrated unwavering dedication and a strong work ethic, working two jobs. The gift of a reliable vehicle will help her keep moving forward , overcoming obstacles and rebuilding her life in the Taylors area.
NABC Recycled Rides® is a unique program in which businesses representing all facets of the collision repair industry team up to repair and donate vehicles to individuals and families in need of reliable transportation. Since the inception of the NABC Recycled Rides® program in 2007, members of the National Auto Body Council® have donated more than 3,200 vehicles valued at some $46 million.
Additional partners in the NABC Recycled Rides® presentation include 1-800 Charity Cars, Apple Tree Honda, Troncalli Subaru, Stevens Towing, Innovative Wheel Solutions and McBees Detailing.
3133 Wade Hampton Blvd.
Taylors, SC 29687
Tuesday, Aug. 15 at 11:30 a.m.
Media Opportunities: Media members will have an opportunity to cover the unveiling of the cars and presentation to the recipients, as well as interview the recipients and representatives from NABC®, the insurance partners and the repair partners.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL AUTO BODY COUNCIL®
The National Auto Body Council® is the premier organization of collision industry partners dedicated to strategic networking opportunities that positively change lives in the communities we serve. The collaborative membership of the National Auto Body Council® has gifted more than 3,200 vehicles, provided extrication opportunities for over 5,500 First Responders and is helping educate students and adult drivers in communities around the country through NABC Recycled Rides®, NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) and the NABC® Drive Out Distraction program. That effort equates to a 4:1 ROI in dollar value delivered from NABC® membership dollars. The National Auto Body Council® is changing the paradigm of how the collision industry works and is viewed. For more information, visit www.NationalautoBodyCouncil.org.
ABOUT PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides a full range of banking, investment, trust, mortgage and insurance products and services designed for businesses and their owners and individuals interested in a comprehensive relationship with their financial institution. The firm is the No. 1 bank in the Nashville-Murfreesboro-Franklin MSA, according to 2022 deposit data from the FDIC, is listed by Forbes as No. 27 among America’s Best Banks, higher than any other bank headquartered in Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina or Georgia. Pinnacle also earned a spot on the 2023 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For® in the U.S., its seventh consecutive appearance and was recognized by American Banker as one of America’s Best Banks to Work For 10 years in a row and No. 1 among banks with more than $11 billion in assets in 2022.
Pinnacle entered the South Carolina market in 2017 when it acquired BNC Bancorp, offering community bank service with the resources and sophistication of a larger firm. Pinnacle was named the No. 1 Top Workplace in South Carolina, midsize companies category, in 2022 and 2021 by Charleston Business Magazine, Greenville Business Magazine and Columbia Business Monthly, with top 10 finishes in 2019 and 2020.
The firm began operations in a single location in downtown Nashville, TN, in October 2000 and has since grown to approximately $46.9 billion in assets as of June 30, 2023. As the second-largest bank holding company headquartered in Tennessee, Pinnacle operates in 17 primarily urban markets across the Southeast.
Additional information concerning Pinnacle, which is included in the Nasdaq Financial-100 Index, can be accessed at www.pnfp.com.
Founded in 1997, the Caliber portfolio of brands has grown to more than 1,600 centers nationwide and features a full range of complementary automotive services, including Caliber Collision, the nation’s largest auto collision repair provider across 41 states, Caliber Auto Care for mechanical repair and quick oil change services and Caliber Auto Glass for glass repair and replacement.
Caliber was recognized as the only company of its kind to make the Forbes 2021 list of “America’s Best Large Employers,” an honor awarded to companies with high employee satisfaction. Caliber was also the only auto service provider to receive an Inc. 2021 Best in Business gold medal in the Extra-Large Company (500+ employees) category, recognizing Caliber for going above and beyond to make a positive impact.
With the purpose of Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life®, Caliber’s more than 25,000 teammates are committed to getting customers back on the road safely—and back to the rhythm of their lives. Dedicated to providing an outstanding customer experience, Caliber continues to rank among the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. Learn more about Caliber at Caliber.com.