NABC® Changing and Saving Lives Award Nomination Form
Please have your nominee's full name, title, company name, address, phone and
email to complete the nomination form.
The NABC® Changing and Saving Lives Award recognizes the individual in the collision repair industry that has delivered exemplary service in the NABC® mission of Changing and Saving Lives Every Day, far beyond their role in the industry.
Honorees are selected in accordance with the following award criteria, based upon the degree of demonstrated commitment to their community and the impact of the honoree’s actions. Strong nominees typically exhibit several of the following characteristics.
- A service mentality
- Demonstrates an intense commitment to helping others
- Shares enthusiasm for giving back to the community
- Maintains perseverance in the face of adversity
- Is always willing to volunteer and get involved
- Viewed as a model citizen who enriches their community
- Is well known as a reliable person who takes on society’s most complicated challenges
- Implements change in a positive manner and works tirelessly to ensure its success
- Values diverse points of view
- Establishes effective partnerships across their community
Nominations – Deserving individuals may be nominated by a member of the NABC® Board of Directors or by the public.
Submission Process – Nominations can be submitted by filling out the NABC® Changing and Savings Lives Award nomination form below
Award information – The NABC® Changing and Saving Lives award will be presented during the fourth quarter 2022. Honorees will receive an engraved trophy to signify their accomplishments. In addition, the NABC® will make contributions to two organizations in the recipient’s honor – one sanctioned by NABC™ and one chosen by the recipient.
Fields marked with an * are required