Take the NABC®
Drive Out Distraction Challenge
Set Up Your “Do Not Disturb” before You Set Out on the Road
The new NABC® Drive Out Distraction Challenge encourages drivers to reduce the dangers of distracted driving by setting devices to “do not disturb”. Most IOS and Android phones come with this feature, so it’s easy to take this basic step to improve safety on the road.
For IOS Users
- Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb
2. Do Not Disturb While Driving > Adjust settings to activate automatically for all contacts
“I took the NABC® Drive Out Distraction Challenge and I’m helping reduce distracted driving on the road. I’ll be back in touch when I arrive at my destination.”
4. Post to your social media: “I took the NABC® Drive Out Distraction Challenge. Take the challenge and help make us all safer on the road. #NABCDriveOutDistraction!
For Android Users
1. Go to Control Center by swiping down twice from the top of the screen, then swipe once to the left > Do Not Disturb
2. You may need to install an app from Google Play, such as Driving Detective, to activate the feature
3. Turn on the app and provide the needed access
4. Go to Do Not Disturb preferences > Adjust settings to activate the Driving Rule
Interested in participating in the NABC® Drive Out Distraction program?
Please click below to fill out an application.
Take the NABC Drive Out Distraction Challenge! Get the details here.
Join the National Auto Body Council®