CHARLOTTE (April 5, 2022) — The National Auto Body Council Body® is proud to announce that Pinnacle Financial Partners has joined the collision repair industry’s premier philanthropic organization as a level one partner. As a level one partner, Pinnacle Financial Partners will work alongside an elite consortium of collision repair facilities, rental car companies, parts and materials providers, insurance companies, automotive recyclers, towing companies, industry consultants and more to serve communities across the country with programs that help change and save lives every day.
“We are honored to have Pinnacle Financial Partners join the National Auto Body Council® at our highest level of partnership,” said Bill Garoutte, president and CEO of NABC®. “Pinnacle is a progressive financial services firm serving many collision repair customers in the southeast, and they are known for their company culture and philanthropy. We had an opportunity to work with them last year on a NABC Recycled Rides presentation to the Ronald McDonald House Charities – Memphis, and we look forward to having them more engaged in our NABC Recycled Rides® program, NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication™ initiative and NABC® Drive Out Distraction project, as well as our NABC® golf fundraisers and annual NABC® awards programs.”
“The NABC® is an industry group that puts community service at the forefront, which makes them kindred spirits with Pinnacle,” said Phillip May, Pinnacle’s regional president in Memphis, TN. “This partnership opens an incredible number of possibilities for what we can do together to improve the quality of life in our communities. We’re ready to get started.”
Pinnacle Financial Partners offers the full suite of financial products and services, delivered with distinctive service and effective advice to businesses and individuals who want a banking relationship that goes beyond transactions. It began operations in a single location in downtown Nashville, TN, in October 2000 and has since grown to be the second-largest bank holding company headquartered in Tennessee. Pinnacle operates in 15 primarily urban markets across the Southeast.
“The auto body industry is largely made up of small and mid-size business owners who love what they do, exactly the kind of people I got into banking to support,” said Alan Scrimager, senior lending officer at Pinnacle Financial Partners. “Pinnacle was founded to be a good shepherd of our local communities and their economies. Businesses like these are the engines that drive them, so we do everything we can to help them grow and make it easier for them to do business, just like the NABC. That’s why this partnership is such a perfect fit.”
The level one partners of the NABC® enjoy a portfolio of benefits, including
- Company logo featured on home page and with a dedicated landing page on the National Auto Body Council® website
- Logo on National Auto Body Council® marketing communication materials
- Company logo inclusion on all promotional materials for NABC Recycled Rides®, NABC F.R.E.E.™ and NABC Drive Out Distraction events hosted by NABC
- Logo and verbal acknowledgement at all National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- Company logo showcased on signage at all National Auto Body Council®-attended national and
- regional industry events
- Company name on signage at all National Auto Body Council®- attended national and regional
- industry events
- Priority opportunity and choice of sponsorships at National Auto Body Council® Events
- Reserved seating at National Auto Body Council® hosted events
- Press release announcement upon joining or renewal
- Press access when available at National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- Priority opportunity to participate in National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- One foursome at the Annual Golf Fundraiser
- Events featured on all National Auto Body Council® media platforms
- Inclusion in National Auto Body Council® Member Directory
- Annual access to four NABC Recycled Rides® vehicles and one NABC First Responder Emergency
- Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) event
- Access to a NABC® Drive Out Distraction Tool Kit
- Access to a national database of non-profits for NABC Recycled Rides®
- Free marketing and publicity materials, PR consulting, local media contacts
ABOUT THE NATIONAL AUTO BODY COUNCIL®
The National Auto Body Council® is the premier organization of collision industry partners dedicated to strategic networking opportunities that positively change lives in the communities we serve. The collaborative membership of the National Auto Body Council® has gifted nearly 3,000 vehicles, provided extrication opportunities for nearly 5,000 First Responders and is helping educate students and adult drivers in communities around the country through NABC Recycled Rides®, NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) and the NABC® Drive Out Distraction program. That effort equates to a 4:1 ROI in dollar value delivered from NABC® membership dollars. The National Auto Body Council® is changing the paradigm of how the collision industry works and is viewed. For more information, visit www.NationalautoBodyCouncil.org.
ABOUT PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides a full range of banking, investment, trust, mortgage and insurance products and services designed for businesses and their owners and individuals interested in a comprehensive relationship with their financial institution. The firm is the No. 1 bank in the Nashville-Murfreesboro-Franklin MSA, according to 2021 deposit data from the FDIC, is listed by Forbes among the top 25 banks in the nation and earned a spot on the 2021 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For® in the U.S., its fifth consecutive appearance. American Banker recognized Pinnacle as one of America’s Best Banks to Work For nine years in a row and No. 1 among banks with more than $11 billion in assets in 2021.
Additional information concerning Pinnacle, which is included in the Nasdaq Financial-100 Index, can be accessed at www.pnfp.com.