CHARLOTTE (June 1, 2022) — The National Auto Body Council® is proud to announce that Mitchell, an Enlyte company, has joined the collision repair industry’s premier philanthropic organization as a level one sponsor. At this sponsorship level, Mitchell will work alongside an elite consortium of collision repair facilities, rental car companies, parts and materials providers, insurance companies, automotive recyclers, towing companies, industry consultants and more to serve communities across the country with programs that help change and save lives every day.
“We are honored to have Mitchell expand their involvement with the National Auto Body Council® to our highest level of sponsorship,” said Bill Garoutte, president and CEO of NABC®. “Mitchell is known for its advanced claims management and collision repair technology, and has worked with the NABC® on a number of programs and events over the years. We look forward to their ongoing involvement in our NABC Recycled Rides® program, NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication™ initiative and NABC® Drive Out Distraction project, as well as our NABC® golf fundraisers and annual NABC® awards.”
Founded in 1946, Mitchell provides collision repairers with a suite of technology solutions designed to reduce cycle time, streamline operations, improve customer satisfaction and support proper, safe vehicle repairs. These cloud-based solutions leverage Mitchell’s comprehensive data and more than 75 years of industry expertise. Mitchell Cloud Estimating, the company’s flagship product, includes Integrated Repair Procedures that are surfaced as the estimate is written. With the Mitchell Diagnostics platform, technicians can complete diagnostic scans and perform static and dynamic ADAS calibrations in-house.
“The National Auto Body Council is doing great work and we are happy to support them and their mission to change and save lives,” said Debbie Day, executive vice president and general manager of Mitchell’s Auto Physical Damage division. “In an industry that is facing unprecedented challenges, it is critical that we do everything possible to assist collision repairers in their efforts to return vehicle owners to the road safely following an accident.”
The level one sponsors of the NABC® enjoy a portfolio of benefits, including
- Company logo featured on home page and with a dedicated landing page on the National Auto Body Council® website
- Logo on National Auto Body Council® marketing communication materials
- Company logo inclusion on all promotional materials for NABC Recycled Rides®, NABC F.R.E.E.™ and NABC Drive Out Distraction events hosted by NABC
- Logo and verbal acknowledgement at all National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- Company logo showcased on signage at all National Auto Body Council®-attended national and regional industry events
- Company name on signage at all National Auto Body Council®- attended national and regional industry events
- Priority opportunity and choice of sponsorships at National Auto Body Council® Events
- Reserved seating at National Auto Body Council® hosted events
- Press release announcement upon joining or renewal
- Press access when available at National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- Priority opportunity to participate in National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- One foursome at the Annual Golf Fundraiser
- Events featured on all National Auto Body Council® media platforms
- Inclusion in National Auto Body Council® Member Directory
- Annual access to four NABC Recycled Rides® vehicles and one NABC First Responder Emergency
- Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) event
- Access to a NABC® Drive Out Distraction Tool Kit
- Access to a national database of non-profits for NABC Recycled Rides®
- Free marketing and publicity materials, PR consulting, local media contacts
ABOUT THE NATIONAL AUTO BODY COUNCIL®
The National Auto Body Council® is the premier organization of collision industry partners dedicated to strategic networking opportunities that positively change lives in the communities we serve. The collaborative membership of the National Auto Body Council® has gifted nearly 3,000 vehicles, provided extrication opportunities for nearly 5,000 First Responders and is helping educate students and adult drivers in communities around the country through NABC Recycled Rides®, NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) and the NABC® Drive Out Distraction program. That effort equates to a 4:1 ROI in dollar value delivered from NABC® membership dollars. The National Auto Body Council® is changing the paradigm of how the collision industry works and is viewed. For more information, visit www.NationalautoBodyCouncil.org.
About Mitchell International
Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Mitchell International, Inc. delivers smart technology solutions and services to the auto insurance, collision repair, disability and workers’ compensation markets. Through deep industry expertise, connections throughout the insurance ecosystem and advanced technology such as artificial intelligence and cloud-based solutions, Mitchell enables its customers and clients to succeed in today’s ever-changing environment. Each month, Mitchell processes tens of millions of transactions for more than 300 insurance providers, 20,000 collision repair facilities and 70,000 pharmacies. Its comprehensive solution and service portfolio empowers clients to restore lives after a challenging event.
Mitchell, Genex and Coventry have recently aligned their joint industry expertise and advanced technology solutions to form Enlyte, a parent brand with more than 6,000 associates committed to simplifying and optimizing property, casualty and disability claims processes and services.
For more information, visit www.mitchell.com or follow Mitchell on Twitter @MitchellClaims and @MitchellRepair for property casualty and collision repair updates and perspectives.