PORT CHARLOTTE, FL (January 24, 2023) — The National Auto Body Council Body® is proud to announce that Crash Champions has joined the collision repair industry’s premier philanthropic organization as a level one partner. As a level one partner, Crash Champions, and its nationwide network of high-quality repair centers, will work alongside an elite consortium of collision repair facilities, rental car companies, parts and materials providers, insurance companies, automotive recyclers, salvage companies, towing companies, industry consultants and more to serve communities across the country with programs that help change and save lives every day.
“We are honored to welcome Crash Champions to the National Auto Body Council® at our highest level of partnership,” said Scott Sampley, chairman of the NABC®. “Crash Champions is a dynamic, growing company that has been a tremendous supporter of the National Auto Body Council® over the years. In 2022, Crash Champions and its recent acquisition Service King Collision refurbished and presented more than 50 NABC Recycled Rides® and helped educate hundreds of first responders through the NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication™ program. We look forward to continuing this momentum with them in the year ahead.”
Operating a rapidly growing coast-to-coast network of high-quality collision repair centers, Crash Champions is the largest founder-led multi-shop operator (MSO) in the U.S., serving customers and business partners in 36 states. The company was founded in 1999 by industry veteran and 2022 MSO Executive of the Year Matt Ebert, as a single Chicago repair center. Today, the organization is continually recognized for its commitment to operational excellence, an employer of choice for industry professionals, and as an engaged member of the local communities that it serves.
“The Crash Champions team is honored to continue its longtime support of the National Auto Body Council® and the great work that it does in support of the collision repair industry,” said Matt Ebert, founder and CEO of Crash Champions. “We believe in conducting our business through the lens of ‘People First, Always’. Joining hands with the NABC through its positive support of the industry and our local communities, underscores that commitment and inspires our team members. We look forward to the positive impact we can make together in the lives of deserving individuals and families through this strengthened partnership.”
The level one partners of the NABC® enjoy a portfolio of benefits, including
- Company logo featured on home page and with a dedicated landing page on the National Auto Body Council® website
- Logo on National Auto Body Council® marketing communication materials
- Company logo inclusion on all promotional materials for NABC Recycled Rides®, NABC F.R.E.E.™ and NABC® Drive Out Distraction events hosted by NABC
- Logo and verbal acknowledgement at all National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- Company logo showcased on signage at all National Auto Body Council®-attended national and regional industry events
- Company name on signage at all National Auto Body Council®- attended national and regional industry events
- Priority opportunity and choice of sponsorships at National Auto Body Council® Events
- Reserved seating at National Auto Body Council® hosted events
- Press release announcement upon joining or renewal
- Press access when available at National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- Priority opportunity to participate in National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- One foursome at the Palm Springs Annual Golf Fundraiser
- Events featured on all National Auto Body Council® media platforms
- Inclusion in National Auto Body Council® Member Directory
- Annual access to four NABC Recycled Rides® vehicles and one NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) event
- Access to a NABC® Drive Out Distraction Tool Kit
- Access to a national database of non-profits for NABC Recycled Rides®
- Free marketing and publicity materials, PR consulting, local media contacts
ABOUT THE NATIONAL AUTO BODY COUNCIL®
The National Auto Body Council® is the premier organization of collision industry partners dedicated to strategic networking opportunities that positively change lives in the communities we serve. The collaborative membership of the National Auto Body Council® has gifted more than 3,000 vehicles, provided extrication opportunities for some 5,000 First Responders and is helping educate students and adult drivers in communities around the country through NABC Recycled Rides®, NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) and the NABC® Drive Out Distraction program. That effort equates to a 4:1 ROI in dollar value delivered from NABC® membership dollars. The National Auto Body Council® is changing the paradigm of how the collision industry works and is viewed. For more information, visit www.NationalautoBodyCouncil.org.
ABOUT CRASH CHAMPIONS
Crash Champions is a leading national multi-shop operator (MSO) of high-quality collision repair service in the U.S., with more than 595 locations across 36 states and Washington D.C. The organization is the largest founder-led MSO in the industry and provides customers with an overall superior experience at I-CAR Gold Class certified repair centers staffed by trained and certified repair technicians. Crash Champions was founded in 1999 as a single Chicago repair center by industry veteran and 2022 MSO Executive of the Year, Matt Ebert. For more information, and to locate a local repair center, visit www.crashchampions.com.