CHARLOTTE (March 14, 2022) — The National Auto Body Council Body® is proud to announce that Certified Collision Group has joined the collision repair industry’s premier philanthropic organization as a level one partner. As a level one partner, Certified Collision Group will work alongside an elite consortium of collision repair facilities, rental car companies, parts and materials providers, insurance companies, automotive recyclers, salvage companies, towing companies, industry consultants and more to serve communities across the country with programs that help change and save lives every day.
“We are honored to welcome Certified Collision Group to the National Auto Body Council® at our highest level of partnership,” said Bill Garoutte, president and CEO of NABC®. “Certified Collision Group is rapidly growing around the country and includes many of the nation’s top collision repair shops as its members. We look forward to having them engaged in our NABC Recycled Rides® program, NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication™ initiative and NABC® Drive Out Distraction project, as well as our NABC® golf fundraisers and annual NABC® awards programs.”
Certified Collision Group™ (CCG), the OE Certifications and KPI-focused solutions provider to the collision repair and insurance communities is excited to become a level one partner with NABC.
“NABC’s commitment to serving the greater good is near and dear to CCG’s mission,” said Marty Evans, COO of CCG. “As we continue our quest of leveling the playing field on behalf of the industry’s best independent, OE Certified, I-CAR committed shops, we can now proudly support their desires to give back in their own communities through NABC. On behalf of our 700-plus locations around the country, we look forward to working side-by-side with NABC helping bring joy to so many who deserve a hand up.”
The level one partners of the NABC® enjoy a portfolio of benefits, including
- Company logo featured on home page and with a dedicated landing page on the National Auto Body Council® website
- Logo on National Auto Body Council® marketing communication materials
- Company logo inclusion on all promotional materials for NABC Recycled Rides®, NABC F.R.E.E.™ and NABC Drive Out Distraction events hosted by NABC
- Logo and verbal acknowledgement at all National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- Company logo showcased on signage at all National Auto Body Council®-attended national and
- regional industry events
- Company name on signage at all National Auto Body Council®- attended national and regional
- industry events
- Priority opportunity and choice of sponsorships at National Auto Body Council® Events
- Reserved seating at National Auto Body Council® hosted events
- Press release announcement upon joining or renewal
- Press access when available at National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- Priority opportunity to participate in National Auto Body Council®-hosted events
- One foursome at the Annual Golf Fundraiser
- Events featured on all National Auto Body Council® media platforms
- Inclusion in National Auto Body Council® Member Directory
- Annual access to four NABC Recycled Rides® vehicles and one NABC First Responder Emergency
- Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) event
- Access to a national database of non-profits for NABC Recycled Rides®
- Free marketing and publicity materials, PR consulting, local media contacts
ABOUT THE NATIONAL AUTO BODY COUNCIL®
The National Auto Body Council® is the premier organization of collision industry partners dedicated to strategic networking opportunities that positively change lives in the communities we serve. The collaborative membership of the National Auto Body Council® has gifted nearly 3,000 vehicles, provided extrication opportunities for nearly 5,000 First Responders and is helping educate students and adult drivers in communities around the country through NABC Recycled Rides®, NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) and the NABC® Drive Out Distraction program. That effort equates to a 4:1 ROI in dollar value delivered from NABC® membership dollars. The National Auto Body Council® is changing the paradigm of how the collision industry works and is viewed. For more information, visit www.NationalautoBodyCouncil.org.
About Certified Collision Group
Certified Collision Group™ (CCG) provides non-intrusive competitive solutions to well-established OE Certified automotive repair businesses with proven performance relative to advanced repair capabilities, customer satisfaction results, and b2b client key performance indicators. CCG Affiliates benefit from CCG’s business development and scale-based supply chain that leads to increased revenues, profitability, and stability. Consumers and insurers benefit from the repair and service capabilities of CCG’s OE certified Affiliates. Please visit us at certifiedcg.com.