NABC™ Pars for Cars Golf Fundraisers
Palm Springs, Januay 14, 2020, Tahquitz Creek
Dallas, April 2, 2020, Texas Star Golf Course
St. Louis, September 14, 2020, Boone Valley Golf Club
Click here for details.
Interested in sponsoring and supporting the NABC™? Want to secure your sponsorship today for upcoming events? Please contact Katie Pharr at firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com.
NABC® Board Meetings
The next scheduled meeting of the NABC™ Board will take place in Palm Springs in conjunction with the Collision Industry Conference (CIC) and the 2020 NABC™ Day featuring the Palm Springs Pars for Cars Golf Fundraiser, Industry Reception, NABC Recycled Rides® Gifting and NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) event.
January 13, 2020 – Open Board Meeting and New Board Member Orientation
NABC Distracted Driving Initiative™
The NABC Distracted Driving Initiative™ is continuing its efforts to hold events throughout the year at select high schools. In 2020, the NABC Distracted Driving Initiative™ will join the Collision Repair Education Foundation at events around the country, including:
- Pittsburgh, PA (1/24)* – 700+ students anticipated
- Indianapolis, IN (2/7)* – 250+ students anticipated
- Kansas City, KS (2/21)* – 600+ students anticipated
- Chicago, IL (3/6)* – 1,000+ students anticipated
- Oklahoma City, OK (3/6) – 300+ students anticipated (Held with the Oklahoma City Auto Show)
- Salt Lake City, UT (3/13)* – 500+ students anticipated
- Boston, MA (3/20)* – 600+ students anticipated
- New York, NY (4/2) – 250+ students anticipated
- Denver, CO (4/3) – 300+ students anticipated (Held with the Denver Auto Show)
- Orlando/ Tampa Bay, FL (4/9) – 500+ students anticipated
- Atlanta, GA (4/21) – 250+ students anticipated
- North & South Carolina (4/30) – 400+ students anticipated (Held with the Carolinas’ Auto Body Conference)
- Philadelphia, PA (5/7) – 250+ students anticipated
- San Antonio, TX – TBD – 300+ students anticipated
- All Connecticut – TBD – 300+ students anticipated
- Louis, MO (10/2) – 600+ students anticipated
- Detroit, MI (10/14-10/15) – 700+ students anticipated
- Southern California – TBD – 200+ students anticipated
- Northern California – TBD – 200+ students anticipated
- Dallas, TX – TBD – 250+ students anticipated
- Houston, TX – TBD – 300+ students anticipated
- Seattle, WA – TBD – 250+ students anticipated
- Miami, FL – TBD – 300+ students anticipated
- Washington D.C. / Baltimore – TBD – 200+ students anticipated
* Held in conjunction with the AutoRama/ World of Wheels Student Day event. Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Gene Lopez for details.
There will be additional NABC Distracted Driving Initiative™ events planned at member facilities throughout the year.
Come out and support these great events and help spread the message about the dangers of distracted driving.
If you’d like to host an event, you can learn more here.