Presented by Enterprise
NABC Golf Events Are Back!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the NABC Garden State Pars for Cars Golf Fundraiser. We appreciate your support. Congratulations to our winners!
We have another great NABC® Pars for Cars Golf Fundraisers event this year:
- NABC® Gateway Pars for Cars Golf Fundraiser Presented by Enterprise at Boone Valley Golf Club in Augusta, MO, on Monday, September 13, 2021 and the in-person NABC® Board Meeting on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Through the NABC Recycled Rides® program, we will present several vehicles to deserving recipients as part of this event.
We are excited to reconnect in person and see everyone in St. Louis!
NABC Drive Out Distraction
The NABC Drive Out Distraction program is designed to educate drivers of all ages about the distractions they face in the car and how to eliminate them. Stay tuned for the exciting program details.
NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication™
The NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) program is designed to offer first responders and rescue squads critical information on the latest technologies and materials in late-model vehicles.
NABC Recycled Rides®
NABC Recycled Rides® is a unique program in which industry professionals collaborate to repair and donate vehicles to deserving individuals and service organizations in local communities throughout the country.
Join the National Auto Body Council®
The NABC® fall schedule includes:
- Sign up for the NABC® Pars for Cars Golf Fundraisers
- Visit the NABC social media channels for news, live events and more!
- Get your ride ready for the second annual NABC® Rides for a Reason Virtual Car Show!
- Make plans to attend the NABC® Annual Luncheon and NABC Recycled Rides® Presentation at SEMA on November 3, 2021
Thank you to all those who supported the NABC™ Rides for a Reason Silent Auction! From unique experiences to once-in-a-lifetime adventures, sports events and memorabilia and more, we are grateful to everyone who donated items and placed bids.
We appreciate your support in helping us Change and Save Lives Every Day.