NABC® Pars for Cars Golf Fundraisers
Presented by Enterprise
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the NABC Garden State Pars for Cars Golf Fundraiser. We appreciate your support. Congratulations to our winners! We have another great NABC® Pars for Cars Golf Fundraisers event this year — the NABC® Gateway Pars for Cars Golf Fundraiser Presented by Enterprise at Boone Valley Golf Club in Augusta, MO, on Monday, September 13, 2021 and the in-person NABC® Board Meeting on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. Through the NABC Recycled Rides® program, we will present several vehicles to deserving recipients as part of this event. Sponsorship opportunities for St. Louis are available here. Register to play in the Gateway Pars for Cars Golf Fundraiser here! We are excited to reconnect in person and see everyone in St. Louis!
Second Annual NABC® Rides for a Reason Virtual Car Show Presented by URG
The Second Annual NABC® Rides for a Reason Virtual Car Show Presented by United Recyclers Group, LLC (URG), The show is an innovative fundraising event that will allow car lovers across America to join NABC® members, their company employees and auto enthusiasts to put their passion and pride on display. Just $25 to enter here.
NASCAR Champion Jeff Gordon to Serve as Judge for Best of Show, Joins All-Star Celebrity Judging Lineup
The lineup of celebrity judges who will select the winners of the Second Annual NABC® Rides for a Reason Virtual Car Show Presented by United Recyclers Group, is headlined by NASCAR Hall of Fame member Jeff Gordon, Axalta Global Ambassador and Vice Chairman of Hendrick Motorsports. The judging panel includes some of the best-known and most-loved stars of the automotive world, including:
- Best of Show – Jeff Gordon, Axalta Global Ambassador, Vice Chairman of Hendrick Motorsports, four-time NASCAR Cup Series champion and NASCAR Hall of Fame member
- Antiques/Vintage – Jeff Hammond, two-time NASCAR Cup champion crew chief, and NASCAR TV and radio analyst, is a longtime car builder, restorer and racer
- Hot Rods, Rat Rods and Customs – Charley Hutton, car designer and builder, multiple Ridler award winner and former member of American Hot Rod and Foose Design build teams
- Classics: Best of the 50s, 60s and 70s — to be announced
- Old School Muscle Cars: 60s and 70s – Bill Elliott, NASCAR Hall of Fame Member, 1988 NASCAR Cup Champion and 16-time Most Popular Driver in NASCAR
- Modern Muscle: 1980s to Today – Lauren Fix, nationally-recognized automotive expert and host of His Turn-Her Turn™ and Car Coach Reports
- Trucks – Mark Oja, founder of California Speed and Custom and A-Team Build Lead on the classic “Overhaulin’” series
- Motorcycles – Kyle Morley, owner and operator of XecutionStyle Kustom Paint and a leader in custom paint designs for motorcycles
- Wild Card Presented by Allstate – Clint Marlow, Claims Director for Allstate, and Ian Roussel, custom car builder and host of Full Custom Garage on MAVTV
- Best Paint Presented by Axalta – Keith Bell, Distribution and Industry Relations Director, North America, for Axalta Coating Systems
NABC Drive Out Distraction
The NABC Drive Out Distraction program is designed to educate drivers of all ages about the distractions they face in the car and how to eliminate them. Stay tuned for the exciting program details.
NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication™
The NABC First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E.™) program is designed to offer first responders and rescue squads critical information on the latest technologies and materials in late-model vehicles.
NABC Recycled Rides®
NABC Recycled Rides® is a unique program in which industry professionals collaborate to repair and donate vehicles to deserving individuals and service organizations in local communities throughout the country.
Join the National Auto Body Council®
The NABC® fall schedule includes:
- Sign up for the NABC® Pars for Cars Golf Fundraiser in St. Louis
- Visit the NABC social media channels for news, live events and more!
- Get your ride ready for the second annual NABC® Rides for a Reason Virtual Car Show!
- Make plans to attend the NABC® Annual Luncheon and NABC Recycled Rides® Presentation at SEMA on November 3, 2021